Hello! I have one more Masura product to tell you about. It's a very nice hand scrub and here it is.
The first thing you want to do when you open the scrub is to eat it. =))) The smell is so delicious! If you close your eyes you can imagine a bowl full of fresh strawberries. This smell stays on your hands after using the scrub but it is not annoying at all, it is very delicate and you can't stop yourself from smelling at your skin.
For best results it is recommended to use the scrub twice a week. Well I use it more often - 3 or 4 times =))) This scrub has one great advantage - it does't provokes allergies or itching. The thing is that I'm allergic to many cosmetic products. But this time I had nothing of the kind. The recommendations on the pacage also say that the srub is ok for sensitive skin. That's true as the scrubbing partikles are rather small, they delicately remove dead skin sells but don,t injure the skin.
And a couple of words about useful ingredients:
- Saxifraga sarmentosa extract — improves microvascular blood flow and nourishes the skin;
- Сhamomilla recutita flower extract — calms, heals and moistures the skin;
- Simmondsia chinensis jojoba seed oil — moistures, rejuvenates the skin, makes the wrinkles smaller;
- Ascorbic acid — improves skin elasticity, rejuvenates and whitens the skin;
- Tocopheryl acetate — nourishes and softens the skin, protects it from UV rays;
- Panthenol — heals and moistures the skin, improves its regeneration;
- Allantoin — softens and moistures the skin, has antiphlogistic effect.
I'm really in love with this product. Of course it can't substitute all the everyday hand care routine but it can become a pleasant and useful addition to it!